If standing in the pantry, eating the Nutella directly from the jar with a spoon depresses you, but you’re lazy, these are the cookies for you.
- 1 egg
- 1 c. Nutella
- 3/4-1 c. flour
- Heat oven to 350. Prepare baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Beat egg; add nutella and beat thoroughly.
- Add flour and beat until combined. I recommend adding 3/4 c., then adding 1 tablespoon at a time. Don’t allow dough to get crumbly, and do not overbeat.
- Shape into balls slightly smaller than walnuts in their shells.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Allow to cool briefly before removing from a wire rack.