This week’s children’s time gives us some ideas about how we can love our country:
- We can pray for our country because we want our country to be a good country and for everyone here to be taken care of.
- We can take care of our country, including the land, the water, and the animals.
- We can learn about country. When we give our attention to something and give it attention, we show it love.
Learn some new facts about America by looking at some postcards shared by friends! Do you know:
- Which city’s name means “City of Brotherly Love”?
- What is the name of the highest point in Kansas?
- Why shouldn’t you touch an armadillo?
- Is Kansas as flat as a pancake?
- Which state has the most national parks?
- Which state is a desert in the summer but not in the winter?
- Which state is the flattest?
- Which oceans touch the US?
- Which state’s state flower is the sunflower?
- Where is the Statue of Liberty located?
Start at 3:40 to learn about our cities, oceans, animals, plants, mountains, prairies, and some famous people!